Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Humans

There are basically 2 categories of humans. (There are sub-categories, but I'll discuss those later.) The "Stop Sniffin My Crotch" types and the "Didn't Even Notice You Sniffin My Crotch" types. What the "Stop Sniffin My Crotch" types don't understand is that I HAVE to sniff EVERY crotch. And, if I don't get a good sniff I GOTTA keep trying until I do.


I don't understand why some humans have such a problem with this. The "Didn't Even Notice You Sniffin My Crotch" types are easy. They stand still, I'm in, I'm out, and I have all the information I need. *sigh* Why can't they all be "Didn't Even Notice You Sniffin My Crotch" types.

I have 2 full time humans. One of each. It was really causing a problem until I got the information I needed while it was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment