Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Grandparents Are Coming! The Grandparents Are Coming!


The humans have been in frantic preparation for the coming of the Grandparents! I love the Grandparents. They're both "Stop Smelling My Crotch-es" but they make up for it in so many ways. One is a "Constant Crumb Dropper" and the other is "A Little Taste of This Won't Hurt You".

It's like winning the lottery!

I'm so excited!

I will try to keep up with blogs but you know a golden opportunity like this can be wasted!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!

    I khan imagine woo are furry furry excited but don't stress your new tikhker too much!

    Have FUN!

    Hope the snakhkin' is good!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the day with the Grandparents ! And have a nice week-end...
    Kisses, Faya

    ReplyDelete