Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Miley was very kind and sent me this award.
Here’s the rule, give thanks to the one who gave it to you and post it on your blog. List 7 things about yourself that other’s might find interesting and pass the award on to 7 of your favorite bloggers.
So, now, seven things about ME?!
1. I have a pacemaker, no big surprise, but, did you know I got it when I was 15 months old. I'm the youngest dog to get a pacemaker at The Animal Medical Center in New York City. (Maybe the youngest in the Whole World!) (But I don't know)
2. I love my stuffies and don't tear them up. I might take off their eyes but that's it. I carry them around the toss them and play with them.
3. The humans used to feed me dry food (yuck) and I would pout when they fed me. It took them almost 2 years to figure out that I like canned food. Now I eat all my food right away, happily.
4. I'm very sensitive. If I get yelled at I pout and then you gotta make nice with me before I forgive. Even if some human accidently steps on me because they weren't looking I will be afraid of them for a while.
5. Farts surprise me. Sometime a big ol fart will come outta me and I will be so shocked that I run away from it.
6. I hide treats, especially if they came from a stranger (the UPS dude is not a stranger!). I take the treat and bury it somewhere. I don't know why but I just do this.
7. I sit on humans. If they're standing I sit on their feet. If they sit on the ground I sit on their legs. If they lay down I'll try to sit on their heads (this never goes over too well) or I sit on their bellies.
Seven doggies I want to give this award to:
barked out loud by Hoover at 7:59 PM