Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Gots Me an Award From Miley


Miley was very kind and sent me this award.

Here’s the rule, give thanks to the one who gave it to you and post it on your blog. List 7 things about yourself that other’s might find interesting and pass the award on to 7 of your favorite bloggers.

Thanks Miley!

So, now, seven things about ME?!

1. I have a pacemaker, no big surprise, but, did you know I got it when I was 15 months old. I'm the youngest dog to get a pacemaker at The Animal Medical Center in New York City. (Maybe the youngest in the Whole World!) (But I don't know)

2. I love my stuffies and don't tear them up. I might take off their eyes but that's it. I carry them around the toss them and play with them.

3. The humans used to feed me dry food (yuck) and I would pout when they fed me. It took them almost 2 years to figure out that I like canned food. Now I eat all my food right away, happily.

4. I'm very sensitive. If I get yelled at I pout and then you gotta make nice with me before I forgive. Even if some human accidently steps on me because they weren't looking I will be afraid of them for a while.

5. Farts surprise me. Sometime a big ol fart will come outta me and I will be so shocked that I run away from it.

6. I hide treats, especially if they came from a stranger (the UPS dude is not a stranger!). I take the treat and bury it somewhere. I don't know why but I just do this.

7. I sit on humans. If they're standing I sit on their feet. If they sit on the ground I sit on their legs. If they lay down I'll try to sit on their heads (this never goes over too well) or I sit on their bellies.

Seven doggies I want to give this award to:

Stella

Khyra

Max

Mango

Cloud

Sprite

Africa

9 comments:

  1. Hoover, that was fun to read! You have the cutest personality and quirks! You like to sit on people like Africa! I wonder how much your pace maker cost. No matter what you are lucky to have such great owners that take care of you so well AND give you canned food. You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I just noticed you invited me to do it! I am so flattered and excited. I will definitely have to do it when I get back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! So nice to know those interesting things about you, Hoover!

    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hoovew
    Congwatulations on youw awawd!!!
    You sit on hoomans heads? heheheI don't think I could get away wif that..you suwe awe a cutie
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever combined #7 with #5?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tank woo!

    I will add woo to the list fur next time (I just did awardie things) -

    Woo shared some furry khool things! As I've shared, Khousin Merdie does that to her stuffies too: the eyes must khome off!

    I think The Herd posed a good khwestion!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award, Hoover and thanks for passing it to me! I will have to think about these things.

    You are a very interesting guy and I loved all your answers. We are the same about stuffees, even to the eye part!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoover! Thanks for the award.

    I like to sit on people's feet too, especially guests. Momma sometimes gets mad at me because she says it is a way to keep our house guests from moving about. Yeah, what's the problem?

    I don't rip up my stuffies either (sadly, my dumb brother usually maims them when I am not looking).

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe Hoover, what a great list. I like the bit about sitting on people best.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete