Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Rainy Day and My First Trip to the Store

Well I hope the humans are happy. They spent the nicest day this week on the large loud grass shortening machines.

The gloom is back so how are they going to entertain me?

CAR RIDE! Woohoo!

I loves me a car ride!

Where are we going?

PET STORE! (For the record the humans let my foods supply get low and this was an emergency trip)

I have never been to a store before. I never get to go "in" anywhere except the vets.

It was a pretty long ride (the humans say we live in the middle of nowhere).

So we got to the store and I was pretty excited. The human planned on takin a bunch of pictures but I guess it was pretty hard to hang on to me and take pictures.

This is the only picture of me inside Pet Country.

So I got my foods and SCORE some toys! Here I am in the car with MINI ME!

So I got to have a new experience and now I have foods for many days AND I gots toys!

9 comments:

  1. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, thats what I say, Hoover!

    Your mini-me is darling and my question is ALWAYS
    Does it squeak???

    The only toy work having has a squeaker in it is my personal philosophy!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hoover, we's having withdrawel symptoms cause we havnt bin in ours new car yets, something about us being to big to carry ands were not having muddy feets in it. we mights have to make them gets one of the gagets you gots in yours. love yours lookalike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom laughed!

    She knows the challenges associated with even ATTEMPTING to khonsider taking pikhs in a store like that!

    I don't know why she feels that way!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Khool mini-woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hoover!
    I love car rides too and going for a pet store is pretty fun! You can help your human to buy your stuffs and meet new friends.
    I like your mini you :)
    xoxo,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I LOVE car rides, and pet stores! :-)
    Your "mini-me" is cute, I would tear him to pieces in less than 5 minutes, BOL! Mom says that's why I don't have a mini-me... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping is fun! I like your new toy. Does it squeak? I hope so.
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo. We live in the middle of nowhere, so we must be neighbors. We will sniff for you.

    Does your mini-me have a battery too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Hoover!
    Sounds like you had a pawesome new experience!
    I think I live in another world because there are no pet stores here! Hmmm...
    Enjoy your new toy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurro Hoover!
    Wow, what a cool trip! I loves car rides.
    I cam over from Khyra's blog cos she called you a battery powered dog. I see you have a pacemaker and that why. hehe, nice to meet you.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete