Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sometimes Poop Shoots out My Butt

I guess it's not a normal dog trick but sometimes poop shoots out my butt. It can be unpredictable. It can be embarrassing. It doesn't really bother me but the humans no likey likey. I can't help it I must just have a loose sphincter.



Once 2 German Shepards came to my house and I thought they were gonna eat me. I actually pooped myself. I tucked my tail and pooped and the poo stuck to me. It was not a good day. It actually was the day I had my fainting fits. I blame the big scary dogs and not my heart.

Last week I really wanted to go out, not 'cause I had to, I just wanted out and faster than the humans were moving. I did a super spin move out the door and poop flew out and stuck to the screen door. You had to see it to believe it.

1 comment: